Big sound, big value, big style; small speaker!
An incredible value in a compact, high performance bookshelf-style loudspeaker, the TSx110B delivers volume, realism and convenience. Build a small system, or enhance your existing system.
- TSx Series bi-laminate composite driver cones, tuned perfectly with our Dynamic Balance® process, produce smooth, natural sound. They are lightweight, but super stiff, with exceptional damping, for high efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume, and reveal more realistic vocal reproduction.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that’s spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with the kind of premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details) usually found on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Unique new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid, acoustically inert space, with non-parallel curved side panels that effectively reduce audible coloration.
Pris pr par