Center channel design magic
Seriously detailed center channel performance from a beautiful loudspeaker with a reversible enclosure for easy placement in any system.
- Stiff and durable Dynamic Balance® composite driver cones deliver smooth, natural sound.
- High performance silk/polymer dome tweeters anchor the action with clear and detailed highs, even at high volume, and more realistic vocal reproduction.
- Rear-firing flared bass port minimizes port noise (“chuffing”) and smoothly blends low frequency response with the speaker’s overall dynamics, for the kind of wide dynamics you want in a center channel speaker.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that’s spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details); these are usually found only on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Reversible, aimable, all-MDF enclosure is non-resonant, and features a 5/8-inch-thick baffle, for heavy duty high performance in a hard-working center channel speaker.