- Anodized aluminum XTDD drivers for ultra-high performance in a small space
- Aircraft-grade aluminum enclosure means total rigidity that’s resonance-free
- Compact 1.5″ depth puts high performance sound quality anywhere it’s needed
- Uncompromising sound quality equivalent to speakers twice its size
- Perfect for use with ultra-shallow TVs 40-inch class and larger
- Only 1.5 inches (38mm) deep
- Wall mount bracket included
- The dynamic punch, wide frequency range and broad dispersion of full size speakers
- Aircraft grade extruded Aluminum enclosure
- Anodized Aluminum dome XTDD drivers
- Pure Aluminum dome tweeter
SMALL MAKES IT BIG
Hand-polished aircraft-grade aluminum is used almost exclusively in XTR speakers because few materials are rigid and resonance-free enough to perform well in compact sizes. With a patented XTDD anodized aluminum dome driver and pure aluminum dome tweeter—the same found in larger XTR speakers—the XTR 40 offers an incredibly broad sound experiences with a sleek, modern profile design to match.
Optimized for High End Sound
The extraordinary patented XTDD technology dome drivers are what give the XTR-40 its ultra-high performance, dynamic punch, wide frequency range and broad dispersion.
TV Speakers Don’t Hold a Candle
As TVs get thinner and their speakers get smaller, the XTR-40 brings theater quality sound back to your flat screen experience.
Better Experiences Built In
Robust sound and wide ranging clarity from such a small speaker is the result of our forward-thinking approach to sound—the kind we engineer into every one of our products.
Performance Comes Naturally
When you create a small speaker with the same drivers, radiators and tweeters you use in larger versions, even small size can deliver huge, natural, lifelike audio.
Pris pr stk.